Wednesday, February 20, 2008

**Singing**Taking you back to memory lane.

*Five favorite memories while attending Tafuna High school:

-1. Mr and Miss tafuna pagent, when my friends Rachel Sunia,Manilyn Sanchez, J.R. Fuifui, April Peric, and Kona Mahuka ran. It was very exciting watching my friends run in the pagent. They all did it for fun so nobody was really hurt when they didn't win. It was a fun experience to go through with my friends and you would think that a competition like this would break up our friendships but it only made ours stronger.
-2. When my friends and I showed off our talents: when Ariel Galea'i and I participated in The Christmas Idol, we only audititioned and performed once then we quit,well just look at it this way we knew we could sing and we just wanted the rest of the school to know that and when they did and all the compliments started that's when we dropped out of the competition.Another time was when J.R. Fuifui and Nene Sanchez participated in the dance battles they had at lunch and won everyone they participated in. Only one word to desribe our crew ("dA ONeS") and it would have to be that we're BOMB.
-3.When the time for report cards came around and I actually had descent grades.
-4. All the times my friends and I skipped school.
-5. All the times my friends and I spent at our turf, which is located under the tree right next to the big tafuna monument thingy by the fence on the right of the left front gate.


*Five of the worst memories while attending Tafuna High School:

-1. All the times my friends and I got caught smoking on campus.
-2. When Ruth Tofiga and Samoa Samoa left Tafuna High School and our new principal changed all the rules.A load of bullcrap if you ask me.
-3. Almost getting suspended for something I didn't do.(I know what your thinking, yeah yeah that's what they all say, but the thing is I really didn't.)There was a rumor going around that I started a petition regarding the rules being changed which was so untrue. I know who the person was but I'm not a snitch. So I had to drag my mom all the way down to my school and tell the principal that I didn't do it because I really didn't. So yeah it was all basically a big waste of time just because our new principal put my name on the do not admit list before she even questioned me.
-4.All the times spent sitting through boring assemblies. I swear they seemed like they would never end.
-5.When report card time came around and I didn't have grades that my mommy would be happy with.

If you didn't already notice the majority of these memories were shared the people who made my years at Tafuna High School the best I could ever had, the people whom I know will always be there for me through thick and thin, 'till death do us part...lol...no but for real they are the people who showed me what true friends really are "dA OneS".



No comments:

"dA oNeS"

"dA oNeS"
My "ride or die, through thick and thin, showed me what true friends really were" crew.